Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane (Live in Wacken 2006)

Fuck yeah! Scorpions! If you're the type of metal head who finds Scorpions cheesy, well I can't blame you 'cause they're really the mainstream type. But me, I respect Scorpions for their songwriting, charisma and showmanship! Scorpions is classic! Rock You Like a Hurricane, although one of their most raped songs, is still fun to listen to sometimes.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I really envy each and everyone of the million-something fans who went to that Wacken event! I wish I could go to Wacken in the future...but yeah, it's a sad reality that I'm just an average guy living in a shitty, politically-controlled, apathetic country called the Philippines.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur Sir Larchie. Oh yeah! Scorpions! And to think I was listening to Rock You Like a Hurricane only moments ago. True enough, Wacken, Mecca for metalheads. If only we could go there before we die. *sigh*